Context. Despite numerous publications showing rhythm disturbance and hypotension caused by mad-honey intoxication, none of the findings are associated with ischemic heart disease. Case details. A 48-year-old patient was admitted to emergency service with acute anterior wall myocardial infarction after ingestion of mad-honey. Stent was implanted to the 99% stenosis lesion in the mid-portion of left anterior descending coronary artery. In this case, pollen analysis showed the suspected honey heavily contaminated with Rhododendron species pollen. Discussion. Mad-honey intoxication cases often apply to emergency service with similar signs and symptoms of acute coronary syndrome; therefore it may cause acute coronary syndrome to be bypassed. This also shows that in the cases of mad-honey intoxication, suspected honey pollen and/or toxin analysis should be done to confirm the diagnosis of mad-honey intoxication.